The health of our members is our top priority, which is why we have moved to a larger space and will be taking additional protection measures so we can ensure our rehearsals are as safe as possible. Our measures are as follows:
- Sanitising products such as wipes or antiseptic gel will be available to all members.
- We would like to request that everyone take a regular rapid lateral flow coronavirus (COVID-19) test on the morning of the rehearsals and not attend if they come up positive. You can order these for free and find more information about them here.
- Should you come into contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID or have any of them yourself, please refrain from attending the rehearsal that week and follow government protocol – regardless of a negative result from the lateral flow test. You can find more information on symptoms here.
- Should you develop symptoms during the rehearsal or start feeling poorly in any way, please let Julian or a member of the committee know immediately so we can help you out.
- We will not be enforcing the use of masks at this time. However, you are more than welcome to use these and we advise you to do so given the proximity to other members of the choir during the rehearsal.
- We will not be asking for proof of vaccination during rehearsals. However, please be aware that government rules may prevent you from joining the concert if you are not fully vaccinated given current government plans to require this for indoor events. We will be able to give you more information on this closer to the time of the concert.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.